Contact Nick White about this job
Find a Job
|Division||Credit and Risk Management|
We are working with a leading Investment Manager on an exciting opportunity as a Risk Officer. You will help manage the investment risk monitoring and reporting framework.
– Ensure the collation, generation and analysis of portfolio risk data
– Develop and enhance the investment risk framework
– Provide technical input/oversight to ad-hoc projects and new fund launches
– Render support for general risk management and business activities
– Strong VBA experience
– Experience in risk management across financial services
– Strong analytical skills
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?