Contact Jonathan Ross about this job
Find a Job
• Support the regulatory reporting process to ensure everything is met accurately and on time.
• Ensure that any issues or exceptions are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Confident understanding of regulatory reporting requirements and their impacts on the firm.
• Performs key controls over processes and escalate issues when appropriate.
• Complete other auxiliary functions, such as investigating ad-hoc requests from internal business partners and performing change management testing.
• Resolve problems independently and exercises judgment in elevating material issues. Willingness to act innovatively and recommends process improvements and implements proper solutions to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
• Maintain a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the functions assigned.
• A successful candidate will most likely have an undergraduate degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• A successful candidate will most likely have experience in operations oversight and/or regulatory reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong relationship management skills with clients both internally and externally.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com)
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?