Contact Tim Holbrough about this job
Find a Job
We're looking to speak with Quantitative Researchers with a strong background in Credit. You will develop and enhance investment models in support of the Fixed Income group.
– Conduct quantitative research focussing on corporate credit
– Collaborate with investment teams and the front-office development team
– Work with quantitative analysts to develop research agenda
– Ability to program in analytic languages
– Detailed knowledge of fixed-income market and instruments
– Comprehensive understanding of financial mathematics and portfolio concepts.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?