Contact Matthew Tynan about this job
Find a Job
Our client, the UK arm of a leading Global Investment Bank, is recruiting for a dynamic and forward-thinking Rewards & Performance Manager to join their team. This a chance to join a well-established team within a period of significant department progression. The department in question positively encourage flexible/agile working. The role is not all about the Compensation & Benefits cycle, it is also about successfully mapping the future of work for the banks employees and culture.
As the Rewards & Performance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
• Being a strong figure head for senior management on all P&R matters and policies.
• Building credibility as the ‘face’ of the team, being able to confidently influence and inform decisions at board level.
• Providing an expert level of consultancy on all a broad variety of P&R projects, including the wider Compensation & Benefits piece.
• Taking a lead on the Annual Pay Review.
• Efficiently being able to push the customer agenda whilst still managing stakeholder expectations.
• Keeping knowledgeable with the evolving market and being able to strongly communicate new ideas and practices.
The client is question is looking for an experienced individual who ideally comes with experience within the financial services market, who is confident with their communication skills at all levels, but especially senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate would have a strong sense of leadership and come with a ideas on how they could impact the business from the get-go.
This role is a chance to join a team that’s going from strength to strength whilst working on projects that are essential for the businesses growth and development.
If you have a good analytical approach and a proven track record of providing expertise within the Rewards team of a large global organisation, then please do not hesitate to apply!
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?