Contact Christopher Neal about this job
Find a Job
Pensions Administration Manager – 35 – 40k – Manchester
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Administration Manager to join a Financial Services Organisation based in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
As a Pensions Administration Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client service teams, on new and existing schemes (predominantly DB pension arrangements) within the Manchester team.
• Supporting the set-up and transition of new schemes.
• Monitoring the performance of the team against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and taking steps to maintain high levels of service as required.
• Monitoring and managing team workloads.
• Managing the delivery of routine project work (such as annual pension increase exercises) as well as ad hoc projects (such as GMP reconciliations/equalisation) including liaison with consulting teams and/or our project support team.
• Overseeing the accurate delivery of high-quality work by the team.
• Reviewing reports prepared for Trustees and, when required, calculations for members.
• Supporting and training other less experienced administrators.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong experience of working on DB and DC pension schemes (DB experience is essential for the role).
• The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working as a pensions administration manager (or extensive experience as a senior pensions administrator) in a consultancy based environment that provides third party administration.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Experience of working in a client facing role.
• Experience of carrying out and checking manual pension calculations.
• Experience of checking all aspects of pensions administration tasks.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?