Contact Christopher Neal about this job
Find a Job
Pension Administration Coordinator – £154 per day (initial 6 month contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Administration Coordinator to join a leading consultancy, this role is 100% home based. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
The main purpose of this role is to assist managing our clients’ pension schemes by ensuring that they receive the information they need to enable them to make informed decisions on their benefits. But also, be able to build your skill set as a potential leader of our business by guiding and coaching our trainee administrators to develop their experience. You will do this through peer reviewing their work, providing constructive feedback but also role modelling your own experience dealing with complex calculations and sharing your industry knowledge.
The main duties are as follows:
• Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
• To promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
• Act as a coach and provide timely feedback to peers
• Respond to errors and ensure complaints are handled effectively
• Be a champion of change and provide opinions if you have an idea to create more efficiencies
Qualifications & Experience:
– Defined Benefits Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain new skills and experience; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?