Contact Christopher Neal about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£18000 - £22000|
|Division||Pensions and Employee Benefits|
Pension Administrator – £18-22k + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pension Administrator to join a Financial Services Organisation based in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
It is your duty to provide administration support to the Financial Advisers in respect of new and existing business. You will monitor new business progress and chase outstanding documentation on behalf of the Financial Advisers and ensure all new business submitted is fully completed and compliant.
The main duties are as follows:
– To process new applications for business both in online and paper format.
– To carry out all compliance administration associated with new business, this includes ensuring forms are completed and chasing information where necessary.
– To set up files for new clients and record information on database ensuring compliant files are maintained and Identity is verified.
– Request, collate and record information from third parties.
– To update the New Business Register and Intelligent Office.
– To set up new clients on database and send out policy documents as and when required.
– To deal with incoming and outgoing post daily; scan, logging and distributing to the relevant individual.
– To deal with any client correspondence and daily tasks regarding ongoing cases and queries from Financial Advisers ensuring they are kept up to date on their cases.
– To produce Illustrations as requested along with any supporting documents required.
– To compile Letters of Authority, sending out to Insurers and collating policy information when received in, then inputting policy information on to Intelligent Office.
– To answer the telephone as necessary and have a friendly and professional manner at all times.
– To meet and greet clients as required.
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?