Contact Jonathan Ross about this job
Find a Job
• Validation of trades
• Ensure all trade/positions are finalised.
• Clearing Brokers reconciliation of trades, positions, fees and settlements.
• Advise traders of deliverable futures and options positions.
• Produce invoices and agree settlements with counterparties.
• Produce settlement reports for Finance Department.
• Produce daily trade listing to check all confirmations.
• Prepare confirmations as required for trades.
• Ensure all filling is completed in a timely manner.
• Resolve unpaired trades and trades paired with differences.
• Produce client servicing information as requested.
• Assist with queries to transaction reporting.
• Produce monthly warrant reconciliations.
• Previous operations or confirmations experience.
• Understanding of the financial markets preferably in commodities.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong excel skills.
• Ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com)
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?