Contact Chinmayee Thadakamalla about this job
Find a Job
|Division||Sales and Marketing|
Our top tier Asset Management firm is looking for a dynamic Marketing executive to join their team based in Cheshire on a 12 month FTC.
• Maintain the various communication platforms and ensure that content is clear, accurate and updated regularly to drive employee engagement
• Oversee day to day updates on our online education hub, producing creative and engaging content
• Assist with the development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing services and campaigns
• Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team
• Collaborate with agencies to deliver vibrant and professional design on brand and on brief
• Planning organising and attending events including virtual events, seminars and exhibitions
• Manging and allocating inbound B2B leads and enquiries
• Development of marketing reporting framework, using analytics tools to provide regular insights and reporting
• Manage approval process, developing and cascading best practice
• Team player with a dynamic, ambitious drive and positive attitude
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and methodically
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Chinmayee Thadakamalla on 0203 145 3392 or at email@example.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?