Contact Sophia Deen about this job
Find a Job
|Division||Investment and Front Office|
We have taken on a new and exclusive role with one of the UK's leading Pension Funds. The successful candidate will join the firm as an Investment Manager, overseeing a multi-asset portfolio.
– Manage and coordinate portfolio implementation accurately and efficiently across all asset classes.
– Across Fundamental and Quantitative Equity portfolios and pooled funds, manage the order generation
– Liaise with the trading desk to achieve the best execution outcomes for portfolios
– Analyse markets and indices on a day-to-day basis to maintain portfolios.
– Strong experience in index portfolio management and/or portfolio implementation
– High level of market understanding across all asset classes.
– Multi-asset experience, with a focus on Equities.
– Working knowledge of portfolio management systems and programming (SQL, VBA)
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?