Find a Job
I am working with a client in Glasgow who are recruiting within their Investment team on a part time basis. This role will be working closely with the Head of Investment Finance, Operations and People to ensure the Investment business unit have the structure to deliver their strategy through having the right engaged people, strong finances, efficient, effective and evolving processes and controlling risk.
• Project management across various initiatives such as the implementation of new systems, people initiatives and resourcing plans.
• Resource – understanding of resource requirements across each level, identifying gaps and solutions.
• Communication – overseeing the delivery of the communication plan including collating a monthly newsletter.
• Quality assurance – responsible for the investment risk register, self-audit plan and actions and QA induction training.
• Authorisation of expenses.
• Ad hoc projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible, pro-active and innovative approach
• Clear analytical ability
• Strong organisational skills and delivery focus
• Effective relationship builder and team player
• Project management preferable
Our client is a leading business within Financial Services and the role comes with a competitive package, but more importantly our client is able to offer a clear and constructive career path. For further details, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?