Contact Sophia Deen about this job
Find a Job
We are currently seeking Investment Analysts to join a leading UK Asset Manager within it's Fixed Income division. Reporting into a Senior Portfolio Manager, the successful candidate will focus on building upon funds and assist in dealing with current illiquid investments.
– Analysing investments and following markets daily, presenting the findings to senior members to assist their investment decisions.
– Model and evaluate investment opportunities in bespoke transactions.
– Liaise with senior stakeholders internally, including Legal, Risk, Compliance, Investment Committee.
– High level of asset class understanding and investment analysis experience.
– Strong experience in a buy-side firm.
– Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with a strong interest in Financial Markets.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?