Contact Christopher Rolfe about this job
Find a Job
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking an Internal Business Development Executive to permanently join their team in London. This role would be perfect looking to move from a sales support position with a portion of the role being telephone based, a broker or someone with more telesales experience, or even a recruitment consultant looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Build and maintain relationships with new and existing IFA’s by carrying out the sales strategy and making outbound telephone calls
– Handle queries from IFA’s, both educating them and solving their needs
– Support and represent the firm at events and conferences
– Develop Sales skills progressing to manage IFA relationships and hosting meetings
– Manage and update their CRM system
– Contribute to and help implement sales and marketing campaigns
Key requirements will include:
– Experience of working in a sales function, ideally within financial services
– Ability to pick up information and new concepts quickly, and be able to disseminate that to IFA’s
– Professional phone manner and communication skills
– A positive and collaborative attitude
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 07535002331 or at email@example.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?