Contact Rachael Fish about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£NA - £NA|
|Division||Finance and Accountancy|
BRUIN Financial are proud to be representing a Financial Services organisation based in Aylesbury in their search for an Internal Auditor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
– The performance and delivery of audits and managing day to day stakeholder relationships across the company
– Reporting on internal audit matters to the Head of Internal Audit
– Developing detail test plans to assess the operating and design effectiveness of the control environment.
– Carrying out detailed testing of the control environment.
– Drafting and presenting reports on the results of audit testing.
Essential skills required for this role are:
– A proven track record of working in Internal Audit
– Understanding of Internal Controls, Risk Management and Governance
– Top notch communications skills
In return, my client is offering an excellent starting salary, lucrative benefits and much much more.
To be considered, please submit your CV or contact Rachael Fish for more information
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?