Contact Christopher Rolfe about this job
Find a Job
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking an Internal Business Development Manager to permanently join their team in London and work in a hybrid role of being office based (COVID-permitting) and working in the appropriate region.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Work in an office based environment to generate leads and build relationships with an array of clients
– Create and build commercial partnerships with high end IFA’s, wealth managers and market influencers within the specific region
– Ensure the growth of the business by providing investment solutions which meet client’s needs
– Also act as client relationship manager for existing and new clients
– Contribute and help develop the firm’s strategic marketing activities
– Provide feedback from Intermediaries and Investors to help with the firms continuous product improvement and development of new products
Key requirements will include:
– A strong track record of business development in the private banking, wealth management or investment management sectors
– An organised individual capable of managing a busy diary
– Ability to understand complex investment products and understand their tax implications for investors
– Confident and strong communicator and presenter to individuals as well as larger groups
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 07535002331 or at email@example.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?