Contact Christopher Rolfe about this job
Find a Job
One of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor is looking for a Channel Marketing Executive to join its London team and help support the delivery of marketing campaigns and projects.
• Target relevant audiences with marketing campaigns to increase sales and client retention.
• Help deliver communications and campaigns which are in line with brand identity.
• Construct German copy for short pieces like email and web content making sure content is interconnected.
• Ensure campaigns have success indicators and report back on these indicators.
• Manage invoices and process them in the correct and a timely manner.
• A degree or equivalent in a related subject is desired.
• Experience and knowledge of asset management is an advantage
• Experience in both financial services and marketing experience is preferred.
• Strong project management skills.
• Can write and edit copy in English and German.
• Good inter personal skills with the ability to work with various stakeholders.
• Fluent or native German speaker.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 07535002331 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?