Contact Jonathan Ross about this job
Find a Job
• Assist with the support for various front office trading systems, interfacing directly with the
development team, as well as exposure to Traders and Portfolio managers.
• Quick response to the business needs and ensure the availability of key front office systems
• Maintaining source code (C# and Python) and understanding potential issues
• Build critical knowledge, both business and technology, about the applications supported
• Build tools / utilities to improve applications supported
• Learn how to troubleshoot and problem solve production issues
• Communicate with, and provide feedback to, the software development team in order to push
• Document and maintain application user / support guides
• Assist with the creation, maintenance and execution of front office run books, new user onboarding, issue tracking and functional testing
• A successful candidate will most likely have 1-4 yrs of experience building and supporting financial applications
• General knowledge of financial markets
• Experience with programming languages such as Python, C#, C++
• Experience with SQL and relational databases
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest in financial markets
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com)
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?