Contact Kirsty Pineger about this job
Director, Investment & Middle Office
Find a Job
We are currently looking for experienced ESG candidates within the Alternatives Asset Management space to join a leading Asset Manager here in London. The successful candidate will have Private Equity/Alternatives experience within Responsible Investing.
– Implement and integrate ESG framework into all fund strategies across the business.
– Liaise with internal stakeholders and portfolio companies to add value to investors from an ESG perspective.
– Manage the reporting process in terms of Annual ESG Surveys, GRESB reporting, PRI scores.
– Strategise new ESG initiatives, support compliance with ESG regulation and collaborate with the ESG investment processes.
– High level of Sustainable Investing experience.
– Strong knowledge and understanding of Alternatives Investments (Including, Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure)
– Analytical and innovative approach to investment processes and ESG.
– 8+ years' experience within ESG/Financial Services
– Reporting experience.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?