Contact David Lewis about this job
Find a Job
Multinational Financial Services Company seeking a Conduct Risk Manager to join their Investing and Annuities department in London.
• Manage the provision of independent conduct risk advice and guidance to the department
• Deliver effective 2nd line challenge to their approach to managing their risks
• Ensure that the conduct risk framework, policies and processes are embedded
Skills/ Experience Required
• Strong regulatory knowledge and experience of the FCA rules and practical application.
• Awareness of the industry/ financial services products in the retirement market place.
• Knowledge of the principles of operational risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused risks.
• Extensive experience in financial services, preferably retirement sector.
• Experience of wholesale investment products and retail mortgages an advantage.
• Experience interpreting and applying regulatory rules to practical scenarios and helping to devise compliant, commercially acceptable solutions.
For applications or enquiries, email David.Lewis@BRUINFinancial.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?