Contact Alice Dee about this job
Find a Job
We are looking for experienced professionals with experience in conflicts monitoring for an exciting FTC with a leading ratings agency.
– Manage the full employee onboarding process for assigned geographical region(s)
– Assist employees in understanding the Compliance program in assigned geographical region(s)
– Investigate facts and circumstances to assist Human Resources and the business lines
– Collaborate and communicate extensively with business heads
– Assist colleagues with regulatory examinations
– Demonstrable experience in the financial services industry monitoring for conflicts arising from employee securities trading, outside interests, gifts and entertainment
– Knowledge of local regulatory requirements and obligations
– Advanced ability to identify discrepancies and determine alternative courses of action
– Native level proficiency in German and English
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?