Contact Nick White about this job
Find a Job
Job Specific Competencies
• Business-standard English and German
• Some interest in the financial markets
• Strong organizational skills
• Building and leveraging internal relationships
• Client knowledge and understanding
• Numeracy and good level of competence in Excel
• Solving problems and creating solutions
• Demonstrating our shared values with clients and co-workers
• Apply BNYM IM standards of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ in all client dealings
• Good organizational and time management skills
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
• Experience in the investment management industry preferred
• Client Service Experience strongly preferred
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
• Graduate Level education
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?