Find a Job
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a 12 month FTC to join one of my clients based in Preston. The role will be supporting the business to drive technological change and business improvement by documenting, understanding and challenging key processes and delivering change. The role will be key to capturing the business requirements and is needed to deliver business plan, address business challenges, drive operational efficiencies and pro-actively manage risk.
• Support the teams change programme and small changes by producing clear business and system requirements, process maps and test plans.
• Identify, manage and deliver process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design, focusing on quality improvement and operational efficiency.
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identify business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; recognising and capitalising on improvement opportunities; and adapting to completing demands, organisational changes and new responsibilities.
• Be the interface between the business and IT, translating business requirements into functional specifications. Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, works closely with IT and the business to ensure testing of solution is robust and thorough prior to release.
• Analyse business requirements, including recognising patterns in data and conceptualising processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
• A proactive, self-motivated team player who can work independently
• Experience of working in a business analysis role and demonstrate the successful delivery of large projects
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Effective communication skillsBus
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?