Contact Luke Adams about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£70000 - £75000|
|Division||Finance and Accountancy|
BRUIN are supporting a City based Commodities House as they seek to add depth to their Financial Control function, working with an experienced manager, you will have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of Commercial & Technical tasks within a wider culture of rewarding high performance with rapid career progression
• Assist in the management of the day-to-day accounting operations for the firm, handling accounting, treasury and taxation related queries
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts for submission and discussion at the management meeting
• Manage the preparation of the quarterly and annual group reporting requirements
• Manage the global tax compliance requirements, including transfer pricing
• Provide advice and technical expertise regarding the correct implementation of FRS102 & IFRS reporting standards ensuring careful consideration is given to all changes which will impact the firm
• Provide accounting and technical expertise to ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements are met
• Lead and manage the annual audit processes
• Responsibility for the preparation of the quarterly regulatory reports
• Monitor the capital requirements and make recommendation for subordinated loans
• Participate in the daily treasury process including payments, loans, deposits ensuring that there is sufficient available liquidity
• Proven managerial experience and able to lead and develop team members
• Fully ACA qualified accountant (from Audit) with previous finance experience within a Commodities Trading House or Financial Services firm
• Strong organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines
• Work with minimum supervision and be able make decisions independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate both internally and externally with key stakeholders.
• Detailed knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS standardss
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?