10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with August’s winner Tom Snow who is a Principal at our sister firm, IBAM Consulting.
1. Which team and office do you work in? IBAM Consulting – London
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? Shepherding
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I’ve competed for Great Britain in athletics at senior and junior level and I hold the Essex County record @ 1500m in the junior age group.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Growing the business significantly over our new client bases.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? We have an internal running club – The FISER Five – I’m often out and about in the City so rarely make it to the sessions but its my new years resolution for 2019.
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Work hard and learn from your mistakes. You will make many but it’s more important what you take from the experiences and that you do to repeat your mistakes again.
7. What’s your current favourite app? Blink – the app that runs my home security video system.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? The Imitation Game – Alan Turing: “Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.”
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Jason Statham films
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Joe Rogan or Axel Dumas