10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Tim Holbrough.
1. Which team and office do you work in? Credit, Risk and Quantitative Analytics in London.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I make people’s dreams come true.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I have seen football matches at 89 of the 92 Football League grounds.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Organising the BRUIN Financial EthniCity breakfast seminar.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? The quality of the real ale in the pubs near the office
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Straighten up and fly right.
7. What’s your current favourite app? Pokemon Go
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? “There are only five model validators in the whole world, and the whole ruddy world’s hunting for them! What can I do?!” – Henry Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (paraphrased)
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Playing Pokemon Go
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Enos Stanley Kroenke