10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Stuart Fairbairn.
1. Which team and office do you work in? IMO London Office.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? Helping make other people’s career dreams come true.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I’m a Tae Kwon Do Trophy holder.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? IMO – our team flows well and the amount I’ve learnt from my peers has helped me to be where I’m at today.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? I wouldn’t change much, maybe have some extra BRUIN away days where there are team exercises
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Ask as many questions as possible – I asked several questions as I wanted to learn as much as possible.
7. What’s your current favourite app? WordCrossy.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? “You really are a funny guy.”
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chocolate.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Jeremy Hunt.