10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Ryan Raybould.
1. Which team and office do you work in? I am in the marketing team for BRUIN Financial & The FISER Group (So not actually a recruiter!)
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I help to make sure that the company looks as good as it possibly can!
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I was actually a Manchester united fan as a child… then thankfully I gained some sense!
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Being able to work to tight deadlines whilst keeping a cool head
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? More team building activities / days out / away days – previous ones such as the escape room were very fun so more would be great!
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? There’s no such thing as asking too many questions & no such thing as a silly question
7. What’s your current favourite app? LiveScore, so I can keep track of Aston Villa’s poor league performance!
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? ‘Take car, go to mums, kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for this whole thing to blow over’
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chocolate… although I’m sure some already knew this by the increase in my size over the Christmas period
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Chris Sherwood, CEO of the RSPCA. Would love to have such an impact on the lives of so many animals… the £150k-a-year salary wouldn’t be bad either!