10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Nick White.
1. Which team and office do you work in? Europe (Risk and Compliance) London Office
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I help people to do their dream jobs
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? Karaoke King
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? As I haven’t been here for 6 months, building good relationships internally
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? Nothing yet
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Don’t come into a role thinking you know it all, you can always learn and develop. Try and mentor someone who takes pride in their work
7. What’s your current favourite app? Spotify
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? You can’t handle the truth
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Driving around in my car singing along to Magic FM
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Jesse Lingard (as he is wasting his opportunity to play for United)