10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah.
1. Which team and office do you work in? London – Manager of Temp Finance & Risk.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? Making dreams come true. Similar to a dating agency but for people looking for jobs.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? Having over 50,000 views on YouTube.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Getting the employee of the month.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? As it stands, wouldn’t really change anything.
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Enjoy and ride the wave.
7. What’s your current favourite app? Uber.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life.
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chicken Wings.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? My Friend Sam who’s a pilot.