10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Matthew Tynan.
1. Which team and office do you work in? The HR team attached to Insurance BUC.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I find adults new jobs to go to who look after the welfare of other people, in the City.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? Danced on stage with Tony Hadley.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Helping to kick-start the wellbeing initiative.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? The office 🙂 (editors note: we are moving soon!)
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Recruit in a skill set or industry that you actually enjoy talking about!
7. What’s your current favourite app? Easy – SPOTIFY!!
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? “You know, I don’t really recall. Starts with an S! Let’s see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?”
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Jaffa Cakes.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Harry Kane… predictable but true.