10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
For the March employee of the month, we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Matt Tynan with this special lockdown edition of our quick fire questions. Matt joint won the award with Chris Rolfe.
1. Which team and office do you work in? BUC office is my dining room at the moment
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I have had to describe it to my six year old for the last 14 weeks and I have told her I help people find a new job. I then have to explain jobs to her…..
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? During lockdown I have held hr zooms with over 250’attendees. Pretty rockstar stuff
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Being able to keep close to my clients and candidates during the lockdown. We have written a well-being survey with clients. Held a mental health awareness seminar and have managed to help candidates into jobs remotely.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? I miss the office and people in lockdown (not fisers fault!!)
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Enjoy your subject matter!!
7. What’s your current favourite app? During lockdown words with friends, zoom and map my run
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? Haven’t watched many films in lockdown but re watched usual suspects. So ‘keyser soze!!’
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? During lockdown pink gin!!
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Would normally say a footballer here but they seem like they are missing the fans!!