10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Luke Adams.
1. Which team and office do you work in? I work on Temporary Operations and Projects & Change
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I help people find their dream job!
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I have no cartilage in my ears and can stick them inside my head
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Covering the lead consultant on the desk for two weeks when he was away, placing 4 candidates in one of the weeks.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? Chilled background music from 5pm onwards – rather than having to listen to Joel Palmer singing Magic FM playlists in my right ear.
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Don’t be afraid to ask questions, and not just to your direct team. Everyone has their own way of being successful in this job and its important to find yours.
7. What’s your current favourite app? LinkedIn obviously
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? “Every good story deserves embellishment” – Gandalf, The Hobbit
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Probably watching Disney films and West end shows (I have 4 sisters so its ingrained into me)
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Silly question…Maurizio Sarri of course