10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Ellen Clarke.
1. Which team and office do you work in? Perm Projects and Change, London Office.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I help grown ups find jobs.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I once almost got run over by Frank Lampard.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Organising the Breakfast Seminar on Innovation for the Heads of Change and COOs of our clients.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? I would have Free Thursday every week, I am a big fan of a free breakfast!
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Always ask questions, people will be happy to help you and it is the only way you will learn
7. What’s your current favourite app? Sleep Cycle, it tracks your sleep and tries to wake you up whilst you are sleeping lightly.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? It’s hard to pick one, probably every line from Mean Girls.
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Definitely Suits, I think I have watched all the series’ about twice now.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? It would have to be the Queen, she gets to travel and meet the most influential people from across the world.