10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Cristian Cernodolea.
1. Which team and office do you work in? I work in the London office on the Finance & Accounting Temp Desk.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I aim to make people happy by helping them to find new challenges and opportunities.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? When I was 13, I won the Gold Medal at the Schools National Chess Championship.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? I Participated to the BRUIN Women in Finance seminar and as a result, I successfully placed a few candidates that were returning from career breaks or a long period of unemployment.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? I would change the Diet coke in the office to a normal one.
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Make sure you know the theory behind the obvious practicality.
7. What’s your current favourite app? Monese – a Fintech that has completely changed the way I use banking services.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? Et tu, Brute? – “ The death of Julius Caesar.”
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Late night Kebabs.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Pep Guardiola – love his passion and dedication.