10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
This month we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Chris Rolfe.
1. Which team and office do you work in? Sales & Marketing, London
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I help people get jobs.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I worked with my uncle to design the Olympic torch for the 2012 Olympics.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? The Sales & Marketing team winning “Team of the Year” at our Christmas party.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? More flexible working – although this is on its way!
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Persevere and it will pay off
7. What’s your current favourite app? Amazon Prime, I absolutely love watching All or Nothing which follows an NFL team each season.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? “All we have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to us” Gandalf, Lord of the Rings
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? As my wedding is coming up, my other half and I do love to binge watching Don’t Tell the Bride.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Paul Gustard, Head Coach of Harlequins rugby