10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
For the March employee of the month, we’re sitting down for 10 quick fire questions with Chris Rolfe.
1. Which team and office do you work in? Sales & Marketing in London
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old? I help people get new jobs
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you? I went to the secondary school that the new Harlequins rugby sports programme is focusing on – never got to meet my idols though!
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months? Adapting to working from home as smoothly as I can, and achieving the top biller status for April
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be? It would have been the remote working policy, but something tells me that is going to be changed after this pandemic
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner? Ask lots of questions and try and absorb as much information as you can
7. What’s your current favourite app? Probably Amazon or Wayfair, I’ve just moved into a new house so have been going on a spending spree to kit it all out
8. What’s your favourite line from a film? “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us” – Gandalf from Lord of the Rings
9. What’s your guilty pleasure? Disney+. Having Disney films, Marvel and Star Wars all in one place is the best/worst thing to happen to my living room during lockdown. Plus with a baby on the way I know I have hours of entertainment at my fingertips
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be? Joe Marler at Harlequins. Playing loosehead prop for my favourite club and getting into the antics (not all of them…) would be amazing