Researcher, Analyst (Risk, Credit, Quant Analytics)
About BRUIN Financial
BRUIN is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in London and part of The FISER Group. We assist financial services professionals to secure positions with some of the most prestigious asset management firms and investment banks in the UK, and identify the most talented individuals in the market with the requisite skills and experience to join our clients.
Our client base reads like a who’s who of the City and includes the top banks, asset managers and investment firms in the world, who value our boutique approach and in-depth industry knowledge. BRUIN’s Directors have decades of experience and have attracted a tight-knit team of former industry professionals from FTSE listed companies, to build a highly respected team of Consultants who are all experts in their field. You might also find it refreshing to learn that our leadership team happens to be all women. At only 6 years old we’re now one of the fastest growing recruitment businesses in the UK, with serious ambitions for the future.
We have also been nominated for various industry awards including Best Financial Services Recruitment Business, Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practitioner and we have a strong reputation for championing diversity in financial services. Our values are Passion, Honesty, Trust and Integrity which is reflected in our reputation with our clients, candidates and peers.
We’d like BRUIN to be where you build your career. We have a structured in-house training and mentoring programme where you’ll learn directly from experienced Managers and Directors, alongside your peers. This is designed to give you a thorough understanding of the financial services industry and develop your skills in market research, headhunting and sophisticated sales techniques.
We don’t expect you to have previous experience in financial services, sales or business development; it’s our job to teach you everything you need to know about our industry. What we are looking for is someone who is a team player. Someone who is entrepreneurial by nature and thrives in a lively, sociable, competitive environment. We guarantee that no two days will be the same, so you’ll also need to have great attention to detail and enjoy a challenge.
What we look for:
• Good undergraduate degree or graduate calibre with some sales experience, which could include retail or customer facing services
• Commercial focus
• Information gathering and problem solving skills
• Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter, able to work autonomously
• A positive mind-set and belief that this leads to results
• Ability to work in the UK
Supporting and working alongside our experienced consultants on our Credit, Risk & Quant Analytics desk, this is a varied role with the opportunity to make it your own. Your responsibilities will include:
• Market research using a variety of tools from social media to bespoke CRM systems
• Providing support on client briefing calls and attending candidate interviews
• Headhunting, using referrals from within our network and making direct approaches
• Regular contact with candidates to understand their motivations, their personal strengths and job requirements
• Creation and distribution of job advertisements using a range of online channels, including content on our website and via social media
• Assisting with candidate interview preparation, diary maintenance and interview scheduling
• Administrative support, such as preparing presentations, maintaining client documentation library and updating templates
This role could suit a graduate; somebody with some work experience looking for a career change; someone with a sales background seeking a more consultative environment.
BRUIN is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse work in environment. This role is also available on a part time basis for those requiring flexible working hours.
If you would like to know more about BRUIN, please email a CV along with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org