Are you motivated by success? Our Sales & Marketing desk is seeking an experienced recruiter with a proven track record to join the rapidly expanding team.
About BRUIN Financial
BRUIN is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in London and part of The FISER Group. We assist financial services professionals to secure positions with some of the most prestigious asset management firms and investment banks in the UK, and identify the most talented individuals in the market with the requisite skills and experience to join our clients.
Our client base includes the top banks, asset managers and investment firms in the world, who value our boutique approach and in-depth industry knowledge. BRUIN’s Directors have decades of experience and have attracted a tight-knit team of former industry professionals from FTSE listed companies, to build a highly respected team of Consultants who are all experts in their field. You might also find it refreshing to learn that our leadership team happens to be all women. At only 6 years old we’re now one of the fastest growing recruitment businesses in the UK, with serious ambitions for the future.
We have also been nominated for various industry awards including Best Financial Services Recruitment Business, Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practitioner and we have a strong reputation for championing diversity in financial services. Our values are Passion, Honesty, Trust and Integrity which is reflected in our reputation with our clients, candidates and peers.
Main Purpose of role:
- The jobholder will be responsible for the development of business for both the desk and for the wider group. This is an experienced recruiter role and the successful jobholder will have a proven sales track-record and can demonstrate year on year achievement of sales and growth targets and the achievement of top biller status.
- This senior position will require positive role-modelling of experienced and professional high quality recruitment practices.
- To develop the reputation and standing of BRUIN Financial and The FISER Group.
The main duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- To actively develop and generate new business for the desk and the wider company.
- To cross-sell other divisions and desks within The Fiser Group.
- To perform a full 360°recruitment process, taking full responsibility for the outcome. This will entail taking responsibility for sourcing roles, identifying suitable candidates, arranging interviews and handling feedback and offers on the Sales& Marketing Desk specialised in the Investment Management space.
- To lead on client visits to both line, HR and to run formal pitches for new business.
- To agree terms of business with new clients.
- To share your market knowledge, experience and expertise within The Fiser Group and be a “go to” person on your desk. Seek out market information and intelligence and provide monthly market commentary on your desk. We produce market leading commentary relevant for the Distribution space in the investment management industry.
- To provide support to your manager in a deputy capacity, representing them in their absence.
- To fully support and develop the on-the-job development of the researchers and more junior consultants on the desk.
- To generate new business opportunities through a range of events and opportunities to develop strong relationships with both candidates and clients. We organise quarterly roundtables on hot topics within the Investment Management space relevant to Sales& Marketing professionals
- To use sophisticated sales techniques and approaches to support the growth and commitment of our candidate and clients.
- To work as a true consultant to our clients, anticipating needs and finding solutions to their human capital concerns.
- Promote conferences, events, market reports offered by BRUIN Financial to a wider audience.
- A generous basic salary and an ability to earn bonuses from the outset
- Realistic targets and OTEs
- Dress down & early finish Fridays
- Annual incentive trips
- Monthly top biller rewards
- Season ticket loans
- Company pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Option to buy additional annual leave
- Competitions and incentives
- A professional, fair and fun working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring at every stage
BRUIN is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse work in environment. This role is also available on a part time basis for those requiring flexible working hours.