Contact Mark about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Wealth & Asset Management|
Senior Paraplanner - salary up to £45,000 + benefits
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
To complete all tasks within the paraplanning job description
Coordinate department activities and projects to ensure a high quality standard and that timescales are met.
Evaluate departmental processes and recommend changes where appropriate.
Support staff in the development, analysis and preparation of research and reports.
Supervise staff in accordance with company procedures.
Coach and support performance management and people development.
Assist in establishing employee objectives and conducting performance reviews.
Take responsibly for employee training.
Manage employee holidays and sickness and provide back up solutions for absent employees.
Schedule and conduct team meetings.
Take responsibility for productivity of the team and achievement of quality goals.
Work together with other managers and the director team to ensure the business objectives are met.
Ensure Paraplanners are consistently checking for quality advice and suitability to our clients in order to manage risk within the business.
Help the team to effectively manage consultant expectations .
Measure team performance against production and quality targets.
1) Some supervisory or management skills would be advantageous.
2) Knowledge of office processes and procedures.
3) Would have a broad knowledge of the industry and products, particularly personal financial planning and possess financial services experience with preferably some previous experience in a Paraplanning or research role.
4) Industry software experience would be advantageous.
1) Qualified to Diploma Status.
2) Excellent IT skills, competent using Word & Excel.
1) Good communication skills both written and verbal.
2) Able to deal with and resolve conflict.
3) Attention to quality, detail and accuracy.
4) Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, generate fresh
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now