Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our global investment management clients is currently seeking an ambitious Wholesale Sales Support Associate to join their growing firm in London.
With employees passionate about providing the most unique service to clients, this firm has used their 25 years+ experience to become one of the largest international investment management firms and have grown their assets to reach over $100bn AUM.
As the Wholesale Sales Support Associate the successful candidate will be supporting the Sales Manager in dealing with regional clients and wealth managers and be the first point of contact for respective operational client services teams.
Other responsibilities of the Wholesale Sales Support Associate will include:
- Arranging meeting with clients and preparing high quality presentations for business pitches and meetings
- Assisting with new agreements and ensuring they are produced in a timely manager
- Responding to queries from clients
- Producing factsheets, RFPs and quarterly reports in aid of the sales team
- Source competitor market information
- Using Salesforce to capture client information
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar position within investment management and dealing with wholesale channels. They will ideally hold the IMC or CISI and have a proactive and organised approach to work.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now