Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £50k|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client, a hugely successful and prestigious asset management firm are looking to hire a Consultant Support Analyst to join their London team.
- Consultant Support: Collaborates with senior relationship management professionals to manage information requests that may result from formal (internal and external) meetings with consultant or that may occur in an ad hoc manner on any given day.
- Requests For Proposals: The analyst will work with the global consultant relations team to respond to RFIs and short RFPs sourced from consultants.
- Database Management: The analyst will be responsible for populating, updating, and maintaining all quantitative and qualitative information across various tier 1, 2 and 3 consultant and third-party databases.
- Database Accuracy: The analyst will work with RFP content managers, investment writers and product specialists, as well as utilizing marketing collateral to ensure consistent information is communicated across databases.
- Experience in the institutional investment management industry or experience with a consulting firm
- Experience with quantitative data
- Knowledge of investments and portfolio management
- Project management and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience interfacing with sales and client service professionals
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now