Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client, a hugely successful and prestigious asset management firm are looking to hire a Proposal Content Manager to join their London team.
- Communicating with senior sales, client service and investment professionals to assess prospect and client needs, understand the firms strategic advantages in the marketplace, and create proposals that express these advantages to maximum impact.
- Working directly with business unit associates to qualify and prioritize requests (RFPs, RFIs, DDQs) and to identify key win themes rendered in effective positioning and messaging for each request.
- Tailoring the firms standard responses, as needed, to ensure that competitive positioning points are communicated relevantly and effectively within each output. In support of this goal, the ability to create an impactful Executive Summary for each opportunity is critical.
- Holistically editing each output so that each proposal exhibits editorial integrity, the firms voice, branded strategies and a high degree of readability.
- Effectively managing and mentoring RFP Specialists in order to maximize question/answer alignment, accurately highlight outliers, ensure information and data is correctly sourced, and facilitate robust first-draft proposals
- University degree or equivalent
- Significant previous experience working in this field
- IMC or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of institutional and/or third party investment management business
- In-depth knowledge of institutional investment products and services ideally across multiple distribution channels
- Experience in investment management, analytics, financial writing or technical writing
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now