Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This exciting new role will see the successful candidate working as a Senior Account Manager in London, for a worldwide leading professional learning firm.
This role will primarily involve building and maintaining relationships for the firm within their financial services institution in EMEA.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues of all seniority levels, and working with the EMEA teams to retain and grow these relationships.
- Leading and prioritising the client service teams within the firm to acquire growth opportunities and execute account plans.
- Solving issues and bringing complex business issues to market, following collaboration with all teams within the firm.
- Working with sales managers to negotiate deals with existing clients and new business opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to make consultative enterprise-level sales.
- Ability to develop, build and execute account plans.
- Must have demonstrated success in equity, credit and financial services sales.
- Creative thinker with a focus on opportunities for growth of the firm.
- Ability to handle continually increasing responsibility.
-Experience in either: credit sales, equity sales or wider financial services sales
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 143 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now