Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
A leading provider of analytics and research services is currently seeking a permanent Associate Sales Director to join them in their team in London.
This firm are a leading provider or research and analytics in this industry and support over 200 financial institutions and consultancies globally.
As the Associate Sales Director the successful candidate will be responsible for running high quality sales cycles and identifying new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging existing relationships.
Other responsibilities of the Associate Sales Director will include:
- Generating commercial relationships through leveraging existing client relationships
- Producing compelling value propositions
- Negotiating and closing deal
- Calling upon all clients to ensure complete client coverage
- Producing forecasts and pipeline information
- Meeting revenue targets and creating new customer relationships
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar Sales role within investment banking. They will have experience working in front office and the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now