Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our financial services clients is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their growing team in London on a permanent basis.
With 30 years experience in capital markets, this firm have been committed to ensuring their long term investors are reaching their full potential and developing significant enterprises. They are leading in market-making business and continue to ensure they produce the most respected investment research available in the UK.
As the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be taking responsibility for the marketing team following the recent re-brand the company faced. They will be working closely with the CEO to implement and develop recent marketing strategies across the business.
Other responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- Producing engaging content, marketing materials and integrated campaigns targeted at the relevant audiences
- Managing marketing projects and the recent email marketing programme
- Managing the social networks and online presence of the firm
- Producing weekly reports on company performance and ROI
- Managing and building relationships both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar Marketing role and within capital markets and working knowledge of Adobe.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now