Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our clients, a globally leading assurance firm, is currently seeking a Junior Designer to join their team in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
This firm have more than 150 years experience in global financial services and are committed to providing a consistent experience to their customers in the planning and building of their futures.
As the Junior Designer you will be working with the design team to drive creative projects, supporting the delivery of communication material both internally and externally as well as content creation and ensuring brand consistency.
Other responsibilities of the Junior Designer will include:
- Understanding online and offline customer requirements, ensuring content meets the brief
- Supporting the production of reports and business documents
- Publishing final approved documents to internal and external sources
- Liaising with relevant parties to ensure material is delivered efficiently and to high standards
- Maintain the creative library and keep up to date as necessary
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar design role within financial services ideally and be highly skilled in using Powerpoint, as well as have knowledge of design packages such as Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXPress.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now