Contact Ellen about this job
Director, Head of Contract, Temporary & Change Recruitment
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of the worlds largest fund managers are currently seeking a permanent Senior RFP Specialist to join their growing team based in London.
- Producing, supporting and responding to RFPs and a range of other requests from new and existing clients, using a variety of customised responses.
- Utilising a wide range of resources to research and produce accurate and consistent responses, with detailed information regarding the firms capabilities.
- Proposing value-adding suggestions which enhance the RFPs from a marketing angle.
- Managing RFP drafts, reporting and queues, whilst providing guidance and motivation to staff.
- Taking ownership of the RFPs from initiation to completion, working to client deadlines.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of the firms products and services, whilst working with the sales team to provide information on investment options.
- Adding RFP responses to the content database in absence of the Content Manager.
- Producing and participating in presentations with various departments as and when is needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a RFP role at an investment Management firm.
- Strong knowledge of passive investments is desirable.
- Ability to produce a high quality document, capable of generating a competitive advantage in the market.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ana Maria Tuliak on 0203 143 3371 or AnaMaria.Tuliak@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now