Contact Ana Maria about this job
Vice President, Manager
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Contact||Ana Maria Tuliak|
One of our clients who are an Australian global fund manager is currently seeking a RFP Manager to join their growing firm in London.
This firm is committed to providing effective and long-term strategies that deliver results to their institutional clients and in doing this have grown to manage over £50bn AUM.
The successful RFP Manager will be responsible for:
- Producing, supporting and responding to RFPs and a range of other requests from new and existing clients, using a variety of customised responses.
- Utilising a wide range of resources to research and produce accurate and consistent responses, with detailed information regarding the firms capabilities.
- Proposing value-adding suggestions which enhance the RFPs from a marketing angle.
- Managing RFP drafts, reporting and queues, whilst providing guidance and motivation to staff.
- Taking ownership of the RFPs from initiation to completion, working to client deadlines.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of the firms products and services, whilst working with the sales team to provide information on investment options.
- Adding RFP responses to the content database in absence of the Content Manager.
- Producing and participating in presentations with various departments as and when is needed.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in a similar Senior RFP role within Asset Management. They will have experience of MS Office and PMAPS, as well as a good understanding of the institutional fund management industry.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ana Maria Tuliak on 0203 145 3371 or AnaMaria.Tuliak@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now