Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our clients who are a globally leading integrated technology provider is currently seeking a Head of International Marketing.
As the Head of International Marketing you will be working on a wide range of hands-on marketing activities for international coverage.
You will be managing the budget and strategic planning in support of revenue generation and marketing aims.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Researching market trends and gathering competitor intelligence
- Working with sales teams to translate all materials and communications in aid of defining key selling propositions
- Coordinating events and producing presentations, proposals and thought leadership
- Reporting on market ROI and managing and developing direct reports
- Managing all digital and print marketing content and events
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within a similar Marketing role within broad financial services including asset management, investment banking and custody, and be client focused, results driven and have experience of building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
For more information on this role or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now