Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a Global boutique consultancy firm, who are currently seeking a Head of Intermediary Services to join their continuously growing firm.
They provide Business Immigration services and a high level of customer service to their high net worth clients from multiple offices around the world.
The Head of Intermediary Services will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the Chief Operating Office, whilst leading and developing the Key Intermediaries Sales team
- Ensure well-motivated, trained and developed staff to achieve and exceed organizational goals.
- Negotiate cooperation agreements and set up the collaboration with global firms, who work with HNWIs
- Manage ongoing cooperation with global partners: set targets for local Offices, provide ongoing support in the cooperation, conduct regular feedback meetings with global partners
- External work relationships and contacts: Banks, asset management, tax or law firms.
- Internal work relationships and contacts: COO, Department Heads, Managing Partners, various departments
- Prepare an annual business plan and regularly monitor its progress to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Companys mission and objectives.
The successful candidate will have vast experience working within a Private Bank, Asset Manager, or Law Firm in a similar Senior Sales Director role, working with HNWIs.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 143 3338 or Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now